I’m a former editor of The Push Guide to Which University (print book series) and author of The Student Moneymanual 2012-2019.
I work remotely on comms, PR and copywriting, including for and about young audiences. I typically work with content agencies, commissioning editors, charities / third sector and brand or product owners.
I also manage The Haughty Culturist, a site which unpacks storytelling techniques in film and literature.
My experience includes:
- Words in the UK press and outlets all over the web
- Creating and editing digital content, standalone websites and content migration strategies for Action for Children
- Link building, PR, managing surveys, plus writing data stories and student finance guides for Save the Student (online – student money advice)
- Editorial Manager, FitPro (print magazines – health & fitness: consumer, B2B)
- Editor, The Push Guide to Which University (print and digital book series – higher education)
- Regional journalist, Mondiale Publishing (trade press – bars, restaurants and clubs)
- Author and project editor, The Student Moneymanual.